Thursday, August 31, 2017

Merry Patterns New Promotion: Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

Hello Welcome to the Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog hop. There are 20 of us from around the world so be sure to follow along to see everyone's projects. You should have just come from Holly's blog. She has a fun project this week!


Today I'm excited to share a brand new promotion starting September 1st! If you've ever thought of hosing your own party, now is the time with Stampin' Up!'s Merry Patterns Host Promotion. If you host a party with $300 in sales by October 31st, you'll earn the FREE Merry Patterns Stamp Set. This is a great time to earn some free goodies and get a good start on your holiday cards. Contact me to get your workshop booked!

Details:
  • Promotion period: September 1–October 31
  • The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
  • In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 USD/$375 CAD (before shipping and handling)
  • There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
  • Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify
  • Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
  • The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards
  • The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set

Let's get on to the samples!



My first card is for the person who loves to fussy cut! When I saw the candles, I knew that I wanted to use different DSP for each candle. I used the Be Merry DSP from the annual catalog. I just stamped the candle on each of the different pieces of DSP and cut them out. I stamped the candle image on a Crumb Cake circle and then glued all of the DSP to the candle. The flames were colored with a white and Daffodil Delight watercolor pencil.


I stamped "season" onto DSP as well and cut that out. I told you this card was for the fussy cutting person! :)  I layered all of these elements onto the red striped piece of DSP and finished off the card with Black rhinestones.


For my next project I decided to use the Mini treat bag framelit to make a gift card holder. I used the green tree DSP piece for the mini treat bag. To decorate the bag, I stamped the super cute sweater reindeer in Chocolate Chip ink onto Crumb Cake. I made him fancy by giving him a red tinsel bow. I added another piece of DSP to the front along with a strip of Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper and the sentiment stamped on Lemon Lime twist cardstock. I also added a few Iridescent sequins.


Inside the treat bag is a piece of white cardstock that I decorated and added a gift card to. Does this Starbucks gift card match perfectly or what?? I stamped "tis the season" in Chocolate Chip ink and then stamped the inside of "season" with Real Red ink. This is the great thing about photopolymer stamps, you can easily see when you are lining them up to stamp inside another image. I added a strip of the red stripe DSP to the bottom of the card. And then I used two hearts from the Corrugated Elements that I glued to the front and back to help pull out the white cardstock from the treat bag.

I hope you enjoyed today's projects. Be sure to contact me to get your workshop on my calendar so you can earn this stamp set for yourself!

Next up is Jessica Winter. Click below to check out the fabulous project she created this week!


  • Here is the link list of the full Artisan Design team for you to browse:






  • Product List

    5 comments:

    1. I love both of them. The fussy cut on the candles showing the Designer Paper is awesome! Thanks for your creations!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Super Cute! I love how you filled the candles with DSP and all the little details of your project.

      ReplyDelete
    3. How clever!! A gift card holder!! Love it!

      ReplyDelete
    4. LOVE the paper pieced candles. And that gift card holder is sa-weet!

      ReplyDelete