Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Little Bears - GDP112

Hi Stampers! I'm back with another card for the Global Design Project challenge from this week. I had fun making the dino card (HERE), that I wanted to make a girl version of the card.


I used the same stamp set (Patterns and Pieces). This time I used the bear, flower and little circle stamps from the set. The little bear is so cute too! I colored him with the Ivory and Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends.


After coloring in all of the images, I outlined everything with the light Pool Party maker and then filled in some of the white space with the marker too. I added a couple of rhinestones that I colored with the dark Pink Pirouette marker. 


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on black cardstock. I added a little banner with the Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper and then added some Lemon Lime Twist ombre ribbon. Such a cute card!!


Look how cute these 2 cards are next to each other!! Which one is your favorite??

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment