Wednesday, November 15, 2017

GDP113 - Merry Christmas Cheer


Hello! I'm back this week with another card for the Global Design Project challenge. I had the honor of being chosen as one of the winners for last week's challenge. How fun! Check out the winners HERE.

Now onto this week's challenge. It's a color challenge.
I really like this colors together. Since the holidays are coming, I went with a Christmas themed card. 


I was glad to use Pear Pizzazz. This challenge reminded me how much I really like this color and it hasn't gotten any love lately. I totally forgot about it. Another perk of these challenges is using colors you haven't used in a long time or it uses a color combo you wouldn't have thought of.

I used one of the medallions from the Eastern Medallion framelits to make the "ornament" on the Pool Party card stock. I also stamped the Pool Party card stock with one of the sentiments from the Seasonal Lantern set. Behind the Pool Party card stock are 2 strips of Pear Pizzazz punched with the Decorative Ribbon border punch. Another item I haven't used in a long time. Isn't it so pretty?


To finish off the card I added Cherry Cobbler ribbon and Glitter enamel dots.

This is a quick post today as I'm off to do cleaning, laundry and other fun household chores! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: